Rules & Regulations of 2nd Phase of Online Application
for One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration programme (PGDEPA) (2022-23)
On-line application for admission to One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration Programme under The West Bengal University of Teachers' Training, Education Planning and Administration is invited from the eligible candidates. Submission of application starts from 15.09.2022. The last date of submission of application is 22.09.2022
The detailed schedule of on-line admission process will be placed in the University website. There may be changes with short notifications. Therefore, all are requested to follow the website every day.
- Medium of instructions: Bengali/ English
- The PGDEPA programme shall be of a duration One Year (Two Semester) .
- Candidates seeking admission to One Year (Two Semester) Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration (PGDEPA) Programme having Master Degree with 55% marks from UGC recognized University/ Institute are eligible to apply. One year Professional experience in Educational field is desirable.
- Age below 55years.
- The relaxation of percentage of marks for reserved category candidates shall be as per State Govt. rules.
- Reservation Rule will be followed as per State Govt. rules.
- Admission will be done strictly on the basis of merit. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Board/ Council/ University examinations passed by them
- Number of Seats:
- Number of vacant seats is 19
- Course Fee:
- Rs. 20000 /- ( Rupees Twenty Thousand) only per Semester
- All the details in regard to admission will be notified in the website along with the publication of first merit list for eligible candidates
2nd Phase of Admission Schedule Notification
One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration Programme 2022-23
Sl. No Events Date 1 Submission of On-line Application start from 15.09.2022 (Thursday) 2 Last date of submission of On-line 22.09.2022 (Thursday) 3 Last date of Modification Application 22.09.2022 (Thursday) 4 Generation of Application form print receipt 23.09.2022 (Friday) 5 Publication of merit list 26.09.2022 (Monday) 6 Date of admission 28.09.2022(Wednesday) to 29.09.2022(Thursday)
Note: Online application fee will not be charged for this session 2022-23.